Sartorial Philosophy.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Newest Member of the DLTB Blog

So I was thinking. From how I talk and refer to Philadelphia, or Philly, you may think I hate it. There are things I hate very much about it. Okay, okay, I will use dislike because it seems many people are sensitive to the word HATE. So anyway, I have hired an Philadelphia Correspondent who will inform you in pictures of many of the things I do like about Philadelphia. He does not have a name yet.

I should remind you I am in that Adam phase where I getting used to naming things. You may find I am bad with references and names, That should be over later.

But anyway he does not have a name but he knows many things about this city. He has seen it all and will be sharing his visions with us very soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails