Look at this. A peer of mine has started a blog. Apparently she was inspired by me. I like this. I am inspiring. That's what I like to hear. It warms my heart really. So what will I do? I will acknowledge all of the blogs I read by putting them below my followers. Yes I have followers. Isn't it wonderful? There are many really. This list will be a compilation of all of the referrals I received from my beginnings reading BryanBoy and my awakening over at the forums at Men.Style.com. I wish not to be specific with who I am so I am not identified with who I was at that forum. Just like Riah. This is her blog and she wishes to not be identified. I will say she is a very smart person, I had math with her freshman year. And Cam, he started his own blog too, inspired by me. I like that I'm inspiring, though.
I must say I was inspired mostly by Tavi of Style Rookie fame. It's not one of those "if she can do it I can" kind of things. It was that "gee, I kinda feel the same way" sort of things. I really just wanted to vent all of the things I was thinking someplace where it made sense to. So, thank you all who inspired me and more power to those who are inspired by me. I'm glad to finally pass it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment