Basking in my mediocre blogging, I stumbled upon a picture of some interesting people in a huddle. I am motivated once again strive to be the person I am meant to be. Failing is not an option. So... back to work again.
I am many things. I've got the eye of a designer, the hand of an artist, the instinct of an actor, the head of a businessman, body of someone who appears to be interested in sports and a heart of pastel hues. I enjoy sips of Pellegrino, the raw view and the honest truth. I like to consume from the eye and process with the mind then recite it all my way. I am Jerome. Jeronimo if you so choose. Of my own voice. Influenced by everything around me. Emerging on my own standards and individuality. This all in a quirky shee-arp styled permeable shell in your favorite cardigan.
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Mind You.
Most of the pictures here are not owned by me. When they aren't they will be noted.
"Fashion is a costume, style is an identity." - Yvan Rodic
"Money does not make one well dress; understanding does." -Christian Dior
“For me, identity is a private, intimate problem, fashion doesn’t have to be your identity. Who cares what people think?" -Karl Lagefeld
"When people recognise and respect what you do, that's nice, but I don't think you ever do this to be famous. Fame should be left to the film stars. We're just offering a service." - Alexander McQueen
"Fashion is not there to be political but to reflect the mood of our time. It needs to indulge and delight. It has to be bold, empowering, innovative in cut and luxury." -John Galliano
"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."-Pablo Picasso
"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." -Leonoardo da Vinci
No comments:
Post a Comment