
from apple.com
Since good ol' technology never lasts forever, I will withdraw my faith from my old fickle flimsy iBook and put it right into a new MacBook. School is not the same without a computer and I need... NEED a new computer as college shines its light in the future. Nuff said.

From paulsmith.co.uk
Okay... okay, it doesen't have to be Paul Smith but this looks like the first Paul Smith I'll be able to afford on my own. I need to establish my own photographic perspective and what better way to than with a fisheye camera to experiment with. Urban Outfitters has some Lomography camera's I can take full advantage of. Nice to dream, right?



from complexgeometries
I fell in love with complexgeometries after DannyDaily put me on it. My closet yearns for something different and these peices here, along with the hood from the fall collection should put me at ease for somethign unexpected. And a whiff of some Margiela appeal.

From the aquiremag.com
In my efforts to think out of the box, I will have my eye on these right here. Timerland has enough money and creeped me out with their newest campain. I digress with these.



No comments:
Post a Comment