So I was flying over Philly today and I thought about some things:
What I will do this summer
Gucci Tapestry Bag, Tapestry Bags, Older women
Collecting flyers and magazines with layouts I like: Marketing, Graphics
A Coat, Warmth, Topman
Thrift Stores, Cheaper
Job
Christmas, giving?
The future
Unintentional shapes in drawing, misconceived collections, fashion history
White corduroys, arriving soon
The Future
Silent Movies, Chanel, Uncle Karl
Sparkling Water, Perrier or Pelligrino
Flower Water, that water...
Citrus
The Ad-Campaign of my life for this year
Physics Class - Gravity and Vectors
Layers of textured circles
Art Project, Muse, Nadine
History Project Thesis- Predatory Marketing
Ad-Campaigns
Samples for WORDS magazine
MEETING tomorrow.
things...
What I will do this summer
Gucci Tapestry Bag, Tapestry Bags, Older women
Collecting flyers and magazines with layouts I like: Marketing, Graphics
A Coat, Warmth, Topman
Thrift Stores, Cheaper
Job
Christmas, giving?
The future
Unintentional shapes in drawing, misconceived collections, fashion history
White corduroys, arriving soon
The Future
Silent Movies, Chanel, Uncle Karl
Sparkling Water, Perrier or Pelligrino
Flower Water, that water...
Citrus
The Ad-Campaign of my life for this year
Physics Class - Gravity and Vectors
Layers of textured circles
Art Project, Muse, Nadine
History Project Thesis- Predatory Marketing
Ad-Campaigns
Samples for WORDS magazine
MEETING tomorrow.
things...
Blog entries!



No comments:
Post a Comment