Lets start with the basics, hm?
Soap
Affordable. Up Your Game. Oh okay, okay.


Dove, Bath & Body Works, LUSH
Now, this is Dove. Fellas, pay attention too. This is used to wash yourself with. This soap gives a fresh smell, not quite that squeaky fresh from soap thing, because this is not soap! It lathers and it cleans, but it is a cream solution guaranteed to give you moisture and clean results. Under $5
Normally, I would NOT recommend using ANYTHING from the artificial likes of Bath & Body Works, but this was given to me as a gift and I would love it for you too. $13
Mmm, Lush. Despite having some unattractive, but real models, Lush happens to be the best soap I have come across. My personal favorite, aside from sexy peel and sea veg, is honey I washed the kids. With an enticing and entrancing smell, it will leave you in a good mood and smelling... what's that kids? Great! $8 1/4 pound
Wash your hair with...
the supermarket starter, the supermarket alternative and the beginner's royal treatment


gobalpackaginggallery.com, johnsons baby, molton brown
Since becoming a part of pop-culture in the late 90s and their recent revamp, I approve of the good ol' Herbal essences and you might want to, to. $3-$4
Baby hair wash. Is there anything more comforting than the smell of Johnsons and lukewarm bathwater? Smelling like a baby may not be chic, but no tears? com'on. $4
A step up, Molton Brown is a liquid soap with a thick consistency and it goes a pretty long way, considering the price. I recommend to the highest extent- Lili-Pili hairwash. Superb. $28-$30
Moisturize with...
This, that or whatever you want.


It doesn't really matter what lotion you use as long as you address your own moisture needs. Because aggressive ashiness is not and will never be cool.
While Nivea doesen't make use of free trade ingredients, Aveda does. You'll feel good using both though.
Make it last.
Once you bathe well and moisturize you may want to use something to give it all your own spin, meaning a hint, A HINT, of cologne or perfume. Depending on who you are, you'll want something unique. Being young should mean you use somethign fresh. Over flowery or musk can be almost as offensive as smelling bad. Try some bath oils or cologne/perfumes other people like on you. Then apply with constraint. The Body Shop has a line of oils you can put into your favorite cleaning mediums. Shower gel, bath gel, lotion and lotion. For $12-$17. I dont remember the oil I use to infuse into it. Le Labo has a more complex process of selecting your personal favorite fragrance from some pretty good smelling elements. Select from 3 or their whole selection, $52-$520.
Whatever you do, do it well. For the sake of all of us.




No comments:
Post a Comment