Sartorial Philosophy.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spring Wardrobe update

Today in history the subject of spring was brought up. As it became apparent I have acclimated and waited to long for winter, I noticed I have a winter only wardrobe. So, I tried to think about what I will wear in the coming spring. The thought of skirt/kilt crossed my mind. While I know I can make that break through this spring, I still have an entire seasons worth looks to worry about. More break troughs in fact.

As I really have always hated the three quarter commitment leggings for women, I lean in favor of these leggings shown in the Givenchy show. Look at the pink, it makes you happy doesn't it?


men.style.com

While I would much prefer to stay away from the orthopedic-esque mary janes, I am in strong favor of this look... waist down(cause really, a lace shirt?). Androgyny seems to be a big trend amongst the higher trends. I am very willing and open to this trend too. The shorts also, with a very wide leg. I am digging Givenchy(that's Gee-vahn-chee friends). But how would I do it? hm. Well, I could pair AA's new Afrika prints that remind me of some fascinating leggings from another collection I cannot think of the name now. But here they are.


Americanapparelstoreonline

Imagine these with some very tailored black twill or nylon shorts with the leggings pulled below knee behaving like those on the runway. I'm not sure, because I am tall which implies I cannot wear certain things according to Shamear.

But I am sure I agree with trends for spring as seen by men.style. Lets see what else I come up with.

UPDATE: Seem's as if I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails