Dear reader,
I love you so much. I thank you for reading thus far... but as of late I just have no time. PLease forgive me if some posts as off late make no sense, but... I need time to concentrate on life right now. I'm in the busiest quater of my life and blogging has been the farthest thing from my mind right now. For now, until I have time to give you a real post, I will concentrate on my school work as you expect me to do. Thank you for understanding. In the interm, you can find me on the Scukyill... ugh I know I can't spell that... River trail training for the Philly Marathon. Or at school for close to 12 hours. Or at home... in my dreams. No, really, open door policy on dreams. What you haven't seen that Spongebob episode?
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment