Sartorial Philosophy.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 100+ Posts DLTB

I promised myself that when I got to 100 posts that I would post each and every one of the posts that I'm not ashamed of sill make me laugh. So here are those few opera on which I choose to reflect.

"Talking With Jen"
One day I walked into my house and the first thing I saw was this cover of GQ with Jennifer Aniston. When I picked it up, I had this conversation with Ms. Aniston.

"The Hem"
One of a few of my rants about my own style rules.

"Dear Tyra" Letter
After watching so many seasons of America's Next Top Model, I had to address my intense disappointment with how the show preformed, because no one else has. Just because it's hard to critique things that strictly address entertainment, I wanted to bring attention to actual value.

"In the Year 2000"
My thoughts on the state of fashion from my view of growing passion.

"The Written Formulae for the Meaning of Life"
My reflection on the meaning of life when society had no part in my experience.

Thanks for reading.

Terminus.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails