Saturday, January 31, 2009
And So, I'm back.
I'm sorry to my regular readers and those new visitors... I really have not had the heart to blog as of late. I screwed up my template and I've seen my traffic dry up drier than... no, I'd rather not make a pun for that. I really just need a new layout. Anyway. Couture was just a delight, no? Chanel with its paper, genius. Dior and the Dutch, interesting. Givenchy and with the delicate touch. The respectable Valentino. JPG, the tangible muse and the beautiful lines. Armani and... the floral prints? Dare make it more obvious who you are selling to? I do not feel like linking pictures today. All of the looks are my favorite. Find them here. And thank you IAMTHEANGELNEGRO for your comment. You other readers could open up and leave some too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I remain a lover of Max Azria, and always have been since my early 20s. It's wearable, beautiful, graceful, and flattering. I own one dress (it's actually BCBGMax Azria) but whenever I wear it, it gets the most compliments out of anything in my closet. But then contrast that with the non-frilly, non-fluid Proenza Shuler....what's up with that? I normally like her, but it's a little manly for 09.
Post a Comment